SeneGence is a multi-faceted, international corporation that is committed to making a positive contribution to women everywhere.
To empower women around the world with a career that really works using products that really work.
SeneGence is dedicated to the health and success of its Distributors and Customers by supporting them with the highest standards of ethics, products, and technology available. SeneGence also promotes the concept and execution of "SeneSenergy," meaning to abundantly empower others to promote success and growth, and in doing so, re-energizing your own.
What is SeneGence?Senescence
Senescence: The process of aging.
Intelligence: The capacity to acquire and apply knowledge.
Synergy: The working together of two things to produce an effect greater than the sum of their individual effects.
SeneGence: Long-lasting and anti-aging products that really work!
SeneGence is a privately owned, network marketing company that is in the business of developing and selling personal care products through an independent sales network. In April 1999, SeneGence started with LipSense® Liquid Lip Color as its premier product. Initially, only six lip colors, a moisturizing lip gloss and a lip color remover were offered. SeneGence now has a complete line of long-lasting cosmetic colors, anti-aging skincare, body care and hair care products as well as accessories and boutique items.
Expansion into the international market began with the opening of SeneGence Canada in November 2001 and SeneGence Australia in February 2003 and into Indonesia and the UK in 2011. The company prides itself on being on the cutting edge of anti-aging and long-lasting color technology with its original, patented and proprietary product formulations.
SeneGence has three primary distinctions within the personal care marketplace: SeneDerm® anti-aging skincare, SeneDerm Solutions™ specialized treatment products, and SenseCosmetics® patented, long lasting color cosmetics.
There are over three hundred products and accessory items in the SeneGence line intended to make skin more beautiful from head to toe. Additional selections include dozens of consumer gifts and supplies needed to conduct business as a SeneGence Distributor.
SeneGence has written and produced a multitude of customized manuals, books, CDs, DVDs and website content specifically designed for SeneGence Distributor training in areas of business practices, beauty, sponsoring and consumer education, including Million Dollar Lips authored by SeneGence CEO and Founder Joni Rogers-Kante.
SeneGence's internal infrastructure includes a well designed and fully operational system for reporting and communications in the US and abroad. For its Distributors, SeneGence offers a vast amount of business and customer service tools, both online and in person, including product, sales and marketing training programs and a 24 hour e-commerce system for consumer purchases.
SeneGence was built on a platform of sensitivity and support for the environment and a policy of respect for the global community. Strong practices around being environmentally sensitive have established SeneGence as a frontrunner in the beauty industry. Use of naturally-reoccurring ingredients, refraining from animal testing and omitting external product packaging keep the company environmentally conscientious and ecologically responsible. Additionally, products are formulated with no animal by-products, in compliance with FDA regulations and in the United States for tight quality control. SeneGence's non-profit organization, the Make Sense Foundation® regularly raises and contributes funds for women and children in need.
Through the efforts of Founder, CEO and Chairwoman, Joni Rogers-Kante and the organization of its Independent Distributors, SeneGence has amassed hundreds of millions of dollars in sales and has become a recognized brand name as well as an international leader of long-lasting, anti-aging color cosmetics and skincare products. The company continues to utilize its unique ingredients and technologies for further development of new and exciting products that really work for its Distributors to sell.
Contact your local Distributor today for more information – don't wait – your skin will thank you.
- No animal testing (we test on us!)
- No animal by-products (we use alternative sources)
- Naturally reoccurring natural ingredients
- All products formulated in compliance with FDA regulations
- Made in pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing facility
- Made in the United States for tight quality control
- No wax, therefore no internal ingestion
- No lead (that is rumored to cause cancer)
- No individual product box packaging to help save trees (you just throw it away anyway!)
- Single unified ingredient listing (less paper helps save the trees)
- Paperless operation organization. We computerize as many aspects of the business as possible to eliminate the necessity for paper – helps save more trees.
- Employees are citizens from around the world. Working at SeneGence is a culturally diverse experience!
Community of Distributors
- Nonprofit organization, The Make Sense Foundation® : a percentage of the sales of our MakeSense™ Foundation product is donated to the nonprofit Make Sense Foundation to help support women and children in need across our nation
- Partner-for-Profits: as a business practice, our Distributors may offer our products to their local charities and give a percentage of sales to the charity of choice