SeneGence Website Privacy Policies
Last Modified: December 17, 2015
SGII, Inc. d.b.a. SeneGence International® (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website [www.senegence.com] (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
1. On this Website.
2. In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
1. Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
2. Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you or your child under 13 has already submitted this information and would like us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy statement.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
1. By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“Personal Information”); and/or
2. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
1. Directly from you when you provide it to us.
2. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
2. Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
3. Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
1. Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
2. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
1. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
3. Speed up your searches.
4. Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
2. Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
3. Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
1. To present our Website and its contents to you.
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
3. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
4. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
5. To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
6. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
7. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
8. For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information and have already submitted this information and would like us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy statement.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
1. To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
2. To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
3. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
4. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
5. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
6. With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
1. To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
3. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
2. Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us as stated below. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Please contact us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy statement to request to correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy statement.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
This website is operated by SGII, Inc. d.b.a. SeneGence International® located at 9211 Irvine Boulevard, Irvine, California 92618.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to the above-listed address.